You have no items in your cart.
Are you giving Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book as a holiday gift this year? I hope so! I have made customized Lost in a Book holiday cards — one for Christmas and one for Hanukkah — that you can download and use to make your gift a little more special.
1. Order Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book from your favorite bookstore (Amazon, B&N, Independent Bookstores).
2. Print out one of my customized cards – one for Christmas, and one for Hanukkah – on a sheet of 8.5 x 11-inch paper:
3. Fold neatly into quarters:
4. Stuff it into a beautiful envelope (ideally hand-decorated). If you’re doing this last minute and the book won’t arrive in time, toss in the order confirmation …
OR, just slip it into the book and your reader will get a surprise note from me!
5. Wrap the book, decorate the envelope and leave it in a conspicuous holiday location for your favorite reader!
Download/print your card here:
How will you give Lost in a Book this year? I hope you’ll share your creations on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter!